Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has officially opened its new premium lounge at Dublin Airport’s Terminal 2. Etihad became the first airline to operate its scheduled arrival and departure services from T2 in late November 2010.
The new lounge offers Etihad’s premium customers a range of services that have not been seen in Ireland before, including:
• a high-tech “Business Centre”, offering Mac workstations with broadband access and printer facilities, along with free WiFi for those that prefer to work from their own laptops;
• shower rooms;
• a luggage room for bag storage;
• a comfortable main lounge area boasting a library of books, magazines and newspapers from around the world, furnished with Italian leather chairs and soft sofas;
• a full bar;
• a wide variety of food for customers traveling out of Ireland, including an a la carte menu, international buffet, and a special children’s menu; and
• a dedicated “family room” for younger travelers, stocked with toys, books and a TV.
The new lounge also has views of the taxiways and overlooks the gate where Etihad will operate many of its services.
For more information, visit www.etihadairways.com.